Sunday, May 15, 2011

So Excited!!!!


Hey everyone it's a rainy sunday morning and both my little girls are a bit sick, Friday morning I woke up to Ava having a high tempeture and when we took her to the doctor once again she has an ear infection! I will continue that story on another post, but she is getting better everyday, now with all of this going on  you may wonder why I titled this post so excited!


Well I made a new friend in blogsphere recently and her name is Danielle she has a great blog and she picked my little blog as blog of the month! Thanks to my lovely sister Melissa Lopez for making the connection! My little mommy blog is featured on her blog with a little bio of yours truly! So please check it out and check out her blog you guys will not regret it so please check out our  Very first feature!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Z, for making blog of the month!! I'm looking forward to reading many, many more blogs!

    ReplyDelete