Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Cool Finds

I love when other moms bring me up to speed on new deals!! My sister in law, Leslie came across this deal while she was vacationing in Florida. It seems like a good deal, I hope you guys take advantage of it!

I came across a really inexpensive spa called hand &stone while vacationing in Florida this summer. They offer all types of services starting at 39.95 for a 50 min massage. You say wow that's cheap what's the catch well of course there is always a catch to everything. If you become a member at the time your about to pay. They will charge you the 40.00 dollars for the service. And every month you will be charged 49.00 for a massage or a facial. You say 50 dollars a month but when really looking at the deal you can take a friend, who will pay 50 dollars for her service and you have a day out with your friend/s. I think that one day a month is deserved by every modern mom.



Again here is the website for you guys to check it out : http://www.handandstone.com/



I searched their locations and they three locations in long island none in the city right now but the lady at the spa told me that they are opening locations all the time all over the country. All l know is that we as busy moms always need a day off. So I give hand and stone a thumbs up.

No comments:

Post a Comment