Monday, October 24, 2011

MY AVA LUNA!!!



That's my baby girl!!! My cousin posted this picture of her, as my aunt babysits for me and when I saw it pop up on facebook this afternoon I got this overwhelming feeling! I miss my babies when I am at work! I miss them dearly! Also I feel like I have been neglecting my baby girl on this blog! Layla is at an age when she is hitting more milestones so she is kind of been in the limelight as of late! But today!!! its AVA FERNANDEZ DAY!!! SHE IS 18 MONTHS TODAY!!!!

My lil' girl is 18 months today! I can't believe it! She is growing up so fast! There is something about my Luna that is so very special! She is the calm and laid back child but don't let that fool you, when she gets into it there is no one that can stop her! She has a smile that is contagious and she is the completion of our family!


She runs the Fernandez household most nights! As she refuses to go to sleep by throwing everything out of her crib more times than I can count a night! I sit here and think of her and Layla while I am at work. I can't believe I am the mommy of two beautiful little girls!

I love you Ava Luna can't wait to see what crazy things you will come up with!!!


2 comments: