Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Husband!

Yep that is the husband, also known as my dude, or like he likes to call himself the "Master"!!! For today I will let him think he is!!! LOL Today is a special day it's the "Master" birthday! Though he lies about his age I will not reveal it here! I just wanted to take a moment and wish my wonderfully lovable husband a great big 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!


I can go on and on about how much I love you or everything that you mean to me! But really I just want to thank you for being you! Even though at times your laid back demeanor gets on my last nerve, that is one of the qualities that I admire about you. You take pretty much everything in stride, few things upset you and you never let the little things get you down. You always are able to see the silver lining in everything! For that I say thanks!  I hope we are able to share many more birthdays together.

I love you, its as simple as that! All that makes you, you is the reason we are what we are! Enjoy your birthday my dude!


No comments:

Post a Comment