Monday, February 11, 2013

Nemo Found Us!!!



Well we have survived the first major snow storm of 2013!!! We were hit with a good amount of snow but NYC braved through it and there wasn't even a snow day!!! I am grateful that we didn't get worse and hopefully everyone that is still digging out of the snow is OK!

The best part of Nemo was taking my girls out to play with the snow! They had so much fun! I thought Ava was going to be scared of it but she jumped right in crushing piles of snow with her boots!!!
And of course I being the emotional wreck that I have been lately just couldn't help but get a little choked up as I saw my two and four year old playing with all the other kids in the snow in the park that their dad and I grew up playing in. They are growing up so fast!!! These moments are so precious! I still can't believe I got Spawn #3 in the oven!!!

It just amazes me how fast they grow up! How one minute you bringing them home from the hospital and the next minute they aiming for your head with a snowball their dad has made for them to throw at you!

IT REALLY IS THE LITTLE THINGS THAT COUNT!!! LMAO

Nemo was fun, now its time to get back to reality. Spawn #3 will be here in about two months! I still have tons to do. I still can't wrap my mind around the fact that I will be the mother of three! I NEED JESUS PEOPLE!!! I remember looking at my husband the day of our wedding and whispering in his ear "Please promise me our lives will never be boring" and he whispered back " I can totally promise you that"

I THINK HE HAS KEPT THAT PROMISE!!!    

2 comments:

  1. Three kids? Come sit next to me. I'll 'splain everything. And pour you a tall one.

    ReplyDelete