Friday, July 8, 2011

COOL FINDS!!!

Having two kids, buying clothes and all the other things that they need it can get a bit expensive!!!! So I decided to share with you where I shop and find bargains so here are some of my favorite things I have found for my girls and for those that have boys I guarantee that you can find great things too at these stores!!!

Being that its the beginning of summer I found the perfect flip flop for my lil' ladies. I have been buying these at the The Children's Place since Layla was like one. The are the classic flip flop but they have a back strap that allows them to fit securely around their little feet.

The website has them for $2.99 but I have found them at the store for 2 for 5 bucks and if you wait a little longer I have found them as cheap as $1.50 at certain children's place stores that want to finish there summer inventory.




I also love there t-shirts for girls or boys they don't shrink in the wash and they last!!! Which is perfect when you are trying to save clothes for hand me downs to the other kid LOL! What I love about children's place is that they have a great collection of graphic t-shirts and if anyone who knows me knows that I love a graphic tee!!!

You really can't see it in the above picture but Layla's shirt says "I'm the cool sister". Shirts like this I love and they are always on sale in The Children's Place.

Also swimwear is very important I love Old Navy they always have great sales and kids swimwear is no exception I found my daughters bathing suit on sale for $8 and then when I got to register they knocked it down to $6.50. You can always find deals at Old Navy to suit your pocket and I just checked the website and if you use the code ONSAVE20 at checkout for your online order you get 20% off!!!!

I also don't want to leave my wonderful Target out the list there CIRCO brand is great and they are always on sale!!!! The brand covers everything from pj's to shoes!!! At very affordable prices!!!

So I hope this helps and I hope you guys enjoy bargain shopping as much as I do!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to buy cute things for MY kiddos! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL and when it's time I will show you the bargains!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great. I don't have kids, but I will be frequenting all three of those places when I do. The Children's Place tip was a good one!

    ReplyDelete