Wednesday, August 10, 2011

10-DAY YOU CHALLENGE DAY FIVE


DAY FIVE: SIX PLACES (These places are not listed in no particular order)



1. The National Hotel in South Beach, Miami. This is where my husband and I went on our honeymoon. I love this place and hope to revisit it some time. I love Miami. I think other than Puerto Rico, I have visited there the most. I usually stay at other less expensive hotels but there is something about South Beach. It just pulls you in and doesn't let you go.

2. My home, specifically my comfy sofa!!! I love being at home. Don't get me wrong I love going out and having fun, but there is no place like home!!! At least not for me. I curl myself on my sofa turn off the lights and I either watch TV or get on the computer. I just love coming home after a long day and just relaxing nothing can beat that!


3. Boca Chica, DR, this year my husband and I went on a vacation with some friends, it was the first vacation alone since the girls were born. We pick Boca Chica in the Dominican Republic. We had such a great time. It was the first time for both of us in that country and it will not be our last. I loved it there.  I will visit again and I will explore more of that beautiful island.


4. Lopez Residence, Aguas Buenas, Puerto Rico. This is an old picture they have done a lot to the house since this picture. My parents grow up, met, fell in love and started a family in Aguas Buenas. It was always my dad's dream to go back to his hometown buy a house and retire there, and he has!!!! I loved going there and hearing him talk about the "good ole' days" The last time I went I was pregnant with Ava and Layla was running wild alone. I hope to go there this year with both my little ladies so they can enjoy it as much as I have!


5. I love Target !!! Yes I do! I can get lost in that store. I go so much to the one in White Plains. That when they changed the layout around to accommodate for the fresh food. I was utterly pissed off. I had shopping there down to a science. I can be in an out in no less than 15 minutes, if pressed for time. Still getting use to the new layout! If I have time on my hands I can be in there for hours! You can get everything under one roof. What more can a busy mom ask for!

6. The Metro North train, from White Plains to Fordham Road. I have stated before my love hate relationship with my commute. I love to hate it. But there are some benefits with having a somewhat long commute. I stated from White Plains to Fordham because the afternoon ride on the Metro North is much more relaxing than the morning rush. The seats are more comfortable than regular MTA trains and the ride along the Bronx River is very relaxing, especially when I need time to unwind between work and coming home to take care of the girls! I have said it many times, a lot of my ideas come from sitting on that train!

No comments:

Post a Comment