Tuesday, August 9, 2011

10 DAY YOU CHALLENGE DAY FOUR


DAY FOUR: SEVEN WANTS. THIS SHOULD BE FUN!

1.This Louis Vuitton. Hey the challenge says wants!!! I so want this. I love bags. I have an obsession with them. But I am very financially conscience and I just know that I can't afford Louie!! I usually buy Dooney and Burke or Coach which are cheaper but some day I am going to walk into Louis Vuitton and buy this purse and maybe some luggage. LOL

2. Layla to sleep in her own bed!!!! I would give just about anything to get that girl out my bed. I know I its some what my fault. But being a busy mom and working and coming home late sometimes I am just too tired to fight with her to get her to sleep in her bed. When that day comes I am going to rejoice!!!!

3. I want to eventually write a book. All these blogs and fun that I am experiencing will eventually lead to me writing something. Will it be any good. I don't know. Will anyone buy it. I don't know. All I know is I want to write a book. I want to see my name in print!!!





4. I want a pair of really nice hoop earrings. I have been told that I look really nice with hoop earrings but I want a pair of silver, or white gold hoops! Hopefully Santa is reading this so I can get some for Christmas.





5. I so want an iPad . Ever since it came out I have wanted one. I have decided that I am going to save money and get me the latest one as an Christmas gift for myself. Hopefully I can make it happen.

6. I know this maybe cliche but it's true. I want my girls to grow up and be great human beings! I want them to contribute to society and be happy and successful.

7. I want my husband and I to continue to grow and evolve together. When you are in a relationship for so long it takes work to keep it fresh and to keep learning and growing from one another. I hope that we can continue to build on the foundation that we have created.

So yeah I have some material wants but who doesn't I also have some other types of wants. LOL

















No comments:

Post a Comment