Friday, August 26, 2011

Wedding Memories!!!

Last week on August 17th, we celebrated 8 years of marriage. I sat down with my huge box of proofs and my wedding album and I started to show Layla and tell her about our wedding. She always asks because of the huge wedding photo that we have framed on our wall in our living room. She knows that mommy and daddy got dressed up and got married! LOL It was fun to have her look at the pictures and point out who she knows, it's crazy because in those pictures she was not even a thought in our minds and now eight years later she was sitting next to me looking and asking questions, it still amazes me how much she has grown and how much we have grown as a family. So in this blog I am going to share with you some pictures of our wedding before i was "modern mom".






There are so many pictures of our wedding but I just couldn't keep picking I would be here forever! It was a great day, we had a wonderful wedding and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves! Would I do it again... maybe LOL you guys may see us get married again when we reach our 10 year anniversary! 

1 comment: