Thursday, November 24, 2011

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

What is everyone thankful for? It's  been a crazy year for my little family! We have been getting through. So I guess I am grateful for that! No matter what life throws our way we seem to find a way to make it through! I am here in the dark on this Thanksgiving morning as my family sleeps wondering how did I get so lucky!

I have a wonderful husband and partner, that though at times we want to kill eachother we always find a way to make it back to what is really at the core of our relationship. He is my rock! My beautiful daughters! They bring joy and laughter in my life!

I am thankful for my family! My immediate and extended families! I have a huge loud and wonderful family! No matter what happens and how much time has past and how far some of us maybe we always find a way to get back together! We are strong on traditions and celebrations and we continue to pass those down from generation to generation!

I am thankful for my friends! I have been so lucky and honored to have a group of friends that is just unmatched! I know many say that but my friends are truly special!

All around I am just thankful this Thanksgiving! I know this year has had it's ups and downs and we not even to the end! I know that we will get through it! I have been so stressed lately but that's for another post! I am also very thankful for this blog and everyone I have met through this beautiful community that I have joined! This has been so therapeutic. When ever I have an issue, a fear or just something funny to say you guys listen with open minds and open hearts! I am so glad I listen to my sister and friends and started this blog!

Thank you so much for everyone's support and let me stop this blog here before we get all mushy!!!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment