Wednesday, December 7, 2011

HAPPY 100TH!!!!

Happy 100th!!!! This is my 100th post on our little blog and I must say I am kind of proud of myself!!! When my sister Fun.Fit.Chic 
suggested that I start blogging about my experiences, I kind of took it has OK I will write somethings, get somethings off my chest, who really reads this stuff! I never would have thought that people would, well for one actually read what I wrote and well like it!!! I mean seriously I write about my crazy kids, my lovable husband and my struggles with keeping everything together!!!

YOU LIKE ME.. YOU REALLY LIKE ME!!

In the infamous words of Sally Field "you like me, you really like me". I want to thank all of you for the support. A very long time ago I wanted to be a writer. I wrote down everything and anything. I had tons of journals, I wrote poems, hell I even wrote a song or two. Stuff happened and I kind of left that behind, I always loved the written word, but never really saw myself doing that. Now through this, because of this, and frankly because of you out there, I have again opened myself up to the idea of writing and how much I love creating and seeing what comes of it. I still struggle with the direction of this blog, the time I put into it, what will really become of it, but it's so fun!

I am so happy that through this blog and everything that comes from the blog-o-sphere world, I have been able to "meet" so many amazing bloggers, and so many amazing mom bloggers.  I put meet in quotes because I really haven't met any of them in person but through the power of their words I feel like I am getting to know them and I love sharing in whatever they put out there, they have become my blogger family!!!

I am so grateful and humbled that all of you take time out your busy schedule to read what I write, to leave your comments and suggestions. I don't think you guys realized how much you have helped me, especially these past few months!!! Putting my funny moments, not so funny moments, my concerns, my fears and all my worries on here and seeing that I am not alone has been so therapeutic. I thank you all!!!

I hope you guys continue to check up on me and my little crazy but wonderful family! Please leave your comments on this blog or on our Facebook Fan Page !!!

2 comments:

  1. Wepa!!! Keep on blogging... I love reading this blog of yours since it lets me know that am not alone in this journey called our Life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on reaching the big 100 and keep on posting because I love to read them.

    ReplyDelete