Monday, April 15, 2013

Spawn 3 Early Debut!



Well he is finally here!!!!


Introducing my Spawn 3, Dylan Luis Fernandez!!!. He came in early on April 3rd weighing in at a impressive 5 pounds 7 ounces!!! Even though he was early he is doing great and I after having a home nurse come by the first week I was home my blood pressure has come down a good amount and I am doing fine! Everything kind of went fast so I didn't even have time to share our baby shower so here is a quick peek at all the fun that we had celebrating Lil' Man!

So here it is:

Our Lil'Man baby shower was a success! I had friends and family around me and it was great to just lay back and have fun! At that point I had not been feeling well and I had a lot of aches and pains so it was so much fun to have the party and have my family take part and take pictures with the mustaches and it was an all around great time!


Now I am a mother of three! I have been home for about a week now and its the longest I have been home full time in a very long time! It has been an adjustment. But little by little we are getting a routine and it is great that Layla is in school for most of the day. So I just have Ava and Dylan. Dylan??? Just saying his name is crazy to me! It has been just a long road, and he is here! I am so grateful that everything worked out! Our delivery was drama free and he had no issues! We are truly blessed and now we are a complete family!

 

 

2 comments: