Sunday, November 12, 2017

Thank you

I wanted to write a quick note of thank you, to all of my readers. I recently posted a very personal blog of what I have been dealing with and it was the hardest things I have ever done. I had written and scrapped that blog so many times and then I finally posted it and the response was unbelievable.

So many people reached out to me giving me their experiences and offering support that I was completely overwhelmed. Still today I have certain number of you hitting me up checking in me and I can not begin to explain to you how much that means to me. When you are dealing with the issues that I and so many others that deal with depression and anxiety go through you feel alone. You feel like no one could possibly understand what you are going through because you, yourself really don't have a grasp at what is going on with you.

This week for was a tough week for me, certain triggers were pulled . Two of my kids were sick, and between doctors visit, leaving work early, being called from the nurse at school things were really hectic in my household to say the least. I had certain things that I wanted to accomplish that I was not able to do and it just kind of set me back a little. But the difference this time that I am seeing is that this time, I didn't totally go into that dark space in my mind that take forever and a day to come out of. I kind of just tried to stay as positive as I could and work through somethings.

So I am not saying that the blog was my cure it all but it put a lot of things in perspective for me and I realized that I really enjoy writing on this type of platform and just writing in general and sharing its a kind of release for me that I was really missing these past couple of years.

I can't really promise that I am going to be consistent but I can say that I feel as though I am going to write on this more because really enjoy it and I need it.

So again thank you all for the kind words and for helping me see that I am not alone. Thank you for showing my blog love and for letting me know that I can actually do this!!!

One final note....

I WASHED MY HAIR THIS WEEK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment